Update to campus on coronavirus
Jan. 30, 2020
To: MSU faculty, staff and students
From: David Weismantel, M.D., M.S.
University Physician, MSU
Denise B. Maybank, Ph.D.
Vice President and Associate Provost for Student Affairs and Services
Dear Spartan community:
• Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
• Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
• Clean your doorknobs, light switches and commonly touched areas with disinfectant wipes frequently.